ToP THiS: Pet Peeves...UGH

Pet peeves are things that people do, that simply annoy the heck out of you. Whether you hate it when someone is constantly tapping their pen, or talking during a movie...pet peeves are rude actions, and are generally irrational. Listen here as I rant on some of my personal pet peeves. Do you do these things? Can you relate to my frustration?


DANiE's PET PEEVE #1
cELL pHONES!
Yes, I understand that you can text, check facebook, e-mail, tweet, BBM, AIM, and oh yea...make phone calls from your mobile device (for the most part, so can I), but it's really rude to do so, while you are with me. There are exceptions to this rule, of course, but generally if I invite you to dinner, or we're going out somewhere, I want your company, and I would rather not look at the top of your head for hours. Please don't humor me by showing me an inny that your friend posted on your wall. Explaining the inny through your laughs, as I squint to look at the screen (in an attempt to pretend like I care) is quite foolish, and I refuse to play along anymore.
When you make your electronic device the center of attention, without saying so, you tell your company that whatever is on your phone is more important than their presence. Call me old school, but this just gets on my last nerve!

Here are some other pet peeves that I found. Some of them I can relate to, can you?


- When someone mumbles, and then says "Forget it!" when people don't hear you
- Drivers who don't use a turn signal
- People who sit next to you on public transportation even when there are other seats available
- People who use speaker phones in public places
- When someone is writing on a chalkboard and then they erase it to write something new,
but they don't erase all of it, so you still see half of a letter here and there
- People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom
- Dining with a picky eater (they can never order off the menu without customizing every aspect of the meal).
- Dirty dishes in the sink.
- People who habitually need favors.
- The creepers at red lights. You know, those people that start inching forward in their cars slowly until the light turns green.
- People that pop and smack their chewing gum.
- People who wear too much perfume/cologne.
- Cutesy intentional misspellings: lite, kwik,
- Sick people who cough near you.
- When you're invited to a party (or any event) with people you have never met, and the host doesn't introduce you to anyone.
- The "yes but" people.
- People who say "It's always in the last place you look".
- People who will write something borderline mean, but then follow it up with a smiley face :)
- People who always have to be right and have the last word
- People who wear sunglasses indoors.

getannoyed.com


DANiE's PET PEEVE #2
tEACHERS pETS!
There's nothing wrong with someone who talks a lot in class. Personally, I like when other people have a lot of things to share since I usually feel like I'm the one talking too much. But, what I can't stand is someone who pretends like they did the readings, or the assignment, and makes left field comments, in hope of fooling the teacher and students into thinking they did the work. Just shut up. If you did not do the work, fine! Just don't waste my time and college tuition on your non-sense.
What are your pet peeves? Share them in a COMMENT!


Deuces,
DANiE
Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)