Rain Drops?

"Raindrops" have fallen and so has the taste level for R&B singer Jeremih. The latest single off of his self-titled debut album has been released and a very interesting video has been made. I thought that I was being punked when i was watching it, but all I will say is *PARENTAL ADVISORY*!

The video is worse than Drake's "Best I Ever Had" video. There's no Jeremih and all strippers, yes...strippers. If you're into that then have fun watching it. Personally I expected a little more from Jeremih, but I guess some new artists just need to be talked about in order to gain recognition or attention.



Video Link

What do you think of the video?


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)