Drunk with Iye-D

It's Monday, and for some that might come as a bummer from the thought of waking up for work, but in the world of the wide web, people partake in what is known as "Music Monday". This Monday is a little different though, and that's because this is elleELLEeye's first music post since our new web layout and we are also featuring a new artist: I.D. of TenStars Entertainment.

elleELLEeye has I.D's debut single "I'M DRUNK" off of his forthcoming album Identity Krises; which was produced by Slimbtz Da King and featuring Money Marley. The song is a very commercial, club banger that is sure to get you in the mood to party. I'm feeling the beat and the simplicity; which makes it that much easier to follow and sing alsong to the hook. I'll let you all hear it for yourselves. Happy Listening!


If you like I.D.'s single "I'm Drunk", you can expect that and much more on his anticipated album. There will be guest appearances from Lil' Mama, Romel Cashtro, Money Marley, Red Scarlet and Ladiey Uneak.

Check out TenStar Entertainment on:

YouTube
MySpace
and DOWNLOAD THE CLEAN VERSION HERE OR LISTEN TO IT DIRTY

DO YOU LIKE IT OR LOVE IT?! COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. Ja said...:

    HARD. IT JUST ENDED A LITTLE WEIRD FOR MY LIKING.

  1. I.D. said...:

    My apologies lolz-I.D.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)