Heat by Beyoncé

Stay warm this winter with some HEAT -- by Beyonce that is. Beyonce is set to unveil her first fragrance, "Beyonce Heat," in February, under the Coty beauty line.

Featuring top notes of red vanilla orchid, magnolia, neroli and blush peach, the singer calls her new signature scent "modern yet timeless."
Beyonce says the entire project -- her first foray into the fragrance biz -- was a labor of love.

When I commit to something, I do it 100 percent, and I've never had [creative control over a fragrance] until this project," she said. "I wasn't worried about deadlines. It could have taken me three, four, however many years -- this was my first fragrance, and I wanted to make sure that it was something I would love forever."



Video Link

Will you be heating up this winter? COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. Now a fragrance? Really? Beyonce is really talented... but dear God, I am sick of looking at her and that tired weave that is beginning to look like shredded wheat. God bless her and all of her attained success. However, the public doesn't get a chance to miss her, because she is always front and center. I wish Aaliyah was still alive to give Beyonce a run for the money. While I like her music, this overrated narcissistic diva needs to take a break.

  1. Destiny said...:

    I kind of agree with ^ but you cant blame someone for doing what they love. A lot of celbs just get caught up and addicted to working. Personally im looking forward to it.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)