eyeWatch: Truth is a Lie

Day26: Truth is a Lie


I don't really care much for videos these days unless there's something spectacular going on in them or worth watching at all. Because Day26 is one of my favorite groups out right now, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't post their new videos. Yesterday I hit ya'll with their new video "Girlfriend", and they did it again with the video above, "Truth is a Lie". It's a real simple video, but they're definitely redeeming themselves from that last video "Stadium Music". Word is they shot six videos in three days off of their latest LP, Forever in a Day. Let me know what you think about this one.
Video courtesy of Yahoo! Music

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)