eyeLove

For some strange reason I'm feeling romantic right now so I'm just going to speak from the ♥. LOVE is one of the strongest and most passionate words that anyone could ever use. It can make people happy, filled with joy, and is the reason for living. In addition to all of those things, love can hurt, cause pain, and make us do some foolish things. I'm sure we have all experienced it and experienced our friends go through it as well. Many people wonder how they know when they're in love, when they fall out of love, when he/she means it, etc., but the thing is...only you can know that. There will be that indescribable feeling that will never go away, but you will know what it is. That's all I've leave you with for now, I don't want to get too mushy on you ;-) Here are some of my favorite love songs:
*Beyoncé - Dangerously in Love
*Beyoncé - Flaws & All
*Chrisette Michelle - Love is You
*KC & Jojo - This Very Moment
*KC & Jojo - All My Life
I'm sure there's are many more, but those were the first that came to mind. TTFN.

L O V E . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Very well written post. It will be helpful to anybody who employess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work – i will definitely read more posts. I have a website,maybe you will be interested in this website: http://www.ornamentsjewelry.net

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)